• A man in the 5500 block of Fox Hill Road reported someone broke his mailbox.
• A woman in the 3500 block of Westbrook Drive reported her door window was broken.
• A man in the 4200 block of Trueman Boulevard reported someone broke into his vehicle and stole money and a laptop.
• A man in the 3800 block of Park Mill Run Drive reported someone broke into his car and stole a GPS system.
• A woman in the 3900 block of Lyman Drive reported someone broke into her car and stole her iPod and GPS system.
• A man in the 4000 block of Parkway Lane reported someone stole his catalytic converter.
• A woman in the 3900 block of Linda Road reported she was assaulted.
• A woman in the 4800 block of Heath Trails Road she was assaulted.
• A woman in the 4700 block of Midlane Drive reported she was assaulted.
• A man in the 4400 block of Cosgray Road reported a plywood cow was stolen from him.
• Two men in the 4600 block of Leap Road were charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
• A man was stopped for a traffic violation in the 4600 block of Leap Road and charged with drug possession.
• A man was arrested on I-270 for operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
• A woman was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated after being stopped by police at Luxair Drive and Scioto-Darby Road.
• A woman was arrested for soliciting and prostitution in the 4500 block of Bolon Avenue.
• 12:32 a.m. Aug. 19, in the 5300 block of Tansas Lane: A man reported another man shot him.
• 8:10 p.m. Aug. 19, in the 1700 block of Hilliard-Rome Road: A woman reported she was at a business here when a man began buying her drinks. He invited her out to a bar with him. She said she thought the man had put something in her drink as she suddenly became dizzy and nauseated. Medics were called and took her to Doctor's West Hospital where she was treated.
• 9 a.m. Aug. 23, in the 2100 block of Huchman Drive: A woman reported an intruder removed screens from two windows, but failed to break in. The intruder or intruders fled before police arrived.