Recipe of the Week
Black bean and avocado hummus
- 3 C Black Beans
- 3 T minced garlic
- ½ C cilantro chopped
- 1T chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- ½ T kosher salt
- 1 Avocado, peeled roughly chopped
- 1 tsp tahini Paste
- ¾ C extra virgin olive oil
- Drain and rinse black beans.
- In a food processor add all ingredients except olive oil and begin to puree.
- Add olive oil in a consistent stream. Blend until desired consistency is reached, about 60 seconds. Add more olive oil if needed.
- Taste, adjust salt and pepper as needed.