- 1 cup (2 oz.) green cabbage, shredded
- ½ cup (1 oz.) of the following (cut similar to the cabbage):
- • 1 carrot
- • 1 celery root
- • 1 oz. snow peas, julienned
- • 1 fennel
- 8 oz. mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 oz. apple cider vinegar
- ½ teaspoon celery seed
- 1 tablespoon fresh shaved ginger
Combine all cut vegetables in a large mixing bowl.
Place mayonnaise, sugar, apple cider vinegar, celery seed, and shaved ginger in a mixing bowl and whisk well to combine.
Adjust seasoning to taste.
Mix dressing with the cut vegetables.