- •8 oz. cooked red kidney beans
- •4 oz. cooked white beans
- •4 oz. cooked black beans
- •4 oz. butter beans
- •8 oz. (or ½ bottle) Holy Smoke Sweet & Sour Sauce
- •2 tablespoons Holy Smoke BBQ Pork Seasoning
- •4 oz. smoked brisket
Feel free to use canned beans.
If using dried beans, soak in cold water for at least eight hours.
Season at least six cups of water with salt and boil until tender, about 90 minutes.
Refrigerate and cool.
Simply mix all ingredients together until the mixture is uniform, heat up and serve.
If you don’t have smoked brisket, feel free to use cooked, crispy bacon.