Following are Columbus and Franklin County Metropolitan Park District programs for this week.
Battelle-Darby Creek Metro Park
1775 Darby Creek Dr., Galloway
* Yoga in the Park, 11:30 a.m. Saturday at the Nature Center. Bring a mat or blanket and learn basic yoga movements.
* Preschoolers: Puppet Parade, 9:30 or 11 a.m. Tuesday at the Nature Center. See the puppets as they teach about animals through songs and a craft.
* Full Wolf Moon Hike, 6:30 p.m. Wednesday at the Ranger Station. Take a brisk four-mile hike through woods and prairies.
Blendon Woods Metro Park
4265 state Route 161 E., Westerville
* Wildlife Observation Night, 5 to 7 p.m. Friday at the Nature Center. See nocturnal animals outside the Nature Center windows.
* Owl Prowl, 5:30 p.m. Saturday at the Nature Center. Take a two-mile hike through the woods in search of owls.
* Preschoolers: Fuzzy, Scaly, Slimy, 10 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 16, at the Nature Center. Explore a range of animal skins.
Highbanks Metro Park
9466 U.S. 23 N., Lewis Center
* Off-Trail Ravine Hike, 1 p.m. Sunday at the Nature Center. Take a three-mile off-trail hike to explore a ravine.
* Howl at the Moon, 5:30 p.m. Sunday at the Nature Center. Take a 3.5-mile hike with your dog.
Inniswood Metro Gardens
940 Hempstead Road, Westerville
* Metro Five-0: Winter Tree ID, 2 p.m. Sunday at the Gardens entrance. Learn how to identify trees using clues from their bark, buds and twigs. For ages 50 and older.
Prairie Oaks Metro Park
3225 Plain City-Georgesville Road, West Jefferson
* 41st Annual Winter Hike Series, 2 p.m. Sunday at Darby Bend Lakes, 27555 Amity Road. Take a one-, three- or five-mile hike around the lakes, through prairie and along the banks of the Big Darby Creek.
Scioto Audubon Metro Park
400 W. Whittier St., Columbus
* Audubon Afternoons, 1 p.m. Saturday and Sunday at the Grange Insurance Audubon Center, 505 W. Whittier St. Tour the center and take the green scavenger hunt.
Sharon Woods Metro Park
6911 Cleveland Ave., Westerville
* 41st Annual Winter Hike Series, 10 a.m. Saturday at the Maple Grove bulletin board. Take a two- or four-mile guided or self-guided hike, followed by hot soup and drinks.
* Fast-Paced Adult Full Moon Hike, 6 p.m. Wednesday at the Apple Ridge bulletin board. Take a fast-paced 2.8-mile hike along gravel, paced and natural-surface trails.
Slate Run Metro Park
1375 State Route 674 N., Canal Winchester
* Predator Prowl, 6:30 p.m. Saturday at the Buzzard's Roost Picnic Area. Take a one-mile walk and listen for coyotes and owls.
Three Creeks Park
3860 Bixby Road, Groveport
* Natural Play Area: Scavenger Hunt, 2 p.m. Sunday at the Confluence Trails bulletin board. Do a scavenger hunt in the pine forest while exploring the Natural Play Area.
* Preschoolers: Animal Stories, 10 a.m. Monday at the Heritage Nature Center, 551 Wirt Road. Bring your favorite stuffed animal and listen to stories about wild animals of all kinds.
* Water Science, 4 p.m. Tuesday at the Heritage Nature Center, 551 Wirt Road. Play water games and discover the different properties of this vital resource.
Interpreters and assistive listening devices for persons with hearing impairments are available for any program. Call 891-0700 (TDD 895-6240) to schedule these services.