To the Editor:
Thanks to an overwhelming response from the community, the Upper Arlington Civic Association's first UA Stage event was a tremendous success.
The free event included a catered dinner and a preview performance of Les Miserables at Upper Arlington High School that was attended by 300 Upper Arlington seniors on Feb. 20.
The Upper Arlington Civic Association would like to thank the following parties for making the evening such a success:
* The Upper Arlington High School Vocal Music Department and student actors, musicians, and tech crew for putting on a terrific show.
* The Vocal Music Department Parent Organization and high school food service department for partnering with us to coordinate this event.
* First Community Village for donating and preparing a wonderful dinner for the attendees.
* The Upper Arlington Parks and Recreation Department for managing the attendee registration process.
* The Upper Arlington Senior Center and Commission on Aging for advertising and advising on the event.
* The Upper Arlington Education Foundation for providing beautiful table decorations.
* Schakolad for providing fabulous truffles for the attendees.
* Kroger for providing beautiful carnations for the attendees.
We look forward to repeating this event next year.
UA Stage directors