To the Editor:
It has been said recently that I do not work for the residents of Ward 1.
I would beg to differ with this statement. I would like to point out a few of the projects within Ward 1 that I have wholeheartedly supported:
* The Safe Routes to School project for Licking Heights South, Central and North elementary schools on north Summit Road.
* South Summit Road repairs; Mill Street repairs; Broad Street repairs; Taylor Road repairs.
* Mink Street, current and future repairs.
* Drainage issues in the Summit Station area.
* The Pataskala Corporate Park development site.
* Commercial development on Route 310 south and future development on south Mink Street.
* Improvements to intersection of Bristol Drive and Dover Court.
* Crack and seal and berm improvements in the Broad Main Heights development.
* Many, many individual issues that have been brought to my attention over the years.
I do care about the issues of Ward 1 and I also care about all the residents of the city of Pataskala.
I encourage people to call me (740-927-2630) or email me (email@example.com),to share their thoughts and concerns regarding Ward 1 issues or issues regarding the city.
I would ask you to vote yes on Aug. 19 to allow me to continue serving you.
Ward 1 representative
Pataskala City Council