A South Remington Road woman said she was contacted by a man who claimed he was a California State Police Officer...
* A car window was shattered in the 2800 block of East Broad Street. Approximately $2 in change was stolen, Bexley police reports said.
* A resident of the 2800 block of East Broad Street reported her vehicle was entered and a ring, bracelet and change holder were stolen.
* A resident of the 700 block of Euclaire Avenue reported the theft of two extension cords and a Capital University flag.
* A man told police he had been robbed at East Main Street and Cassingham Road.
* A business representative in the 2100 block of East Livingston Avenue reported the theft of several catalytic converters from vehicles parked on his lot.
* An 11-year-old Bexley boy received a text message with an image of a man exposing himself.
* A group of individuals, all under the age of 18, were discovered in the bleachers at the Bexley High School football stadium at 2:24 a.m. Their parents were contacted and they were released. Charges were to be field for curfew violation, reports said.
* A Columbus man was cited for illegal use or possession of drug paraphernalia following a traffic stop at North Cassady Road and Broad Street.
* A Bexley Middle School student told the principal that she had been touched inappropriately by another student and had been asked to perform a sex act.
* A South Remington Road woman said she was contacted by a man who claimed he was a California State Police Officer. He said she needed to get a Green Dot credit card for $598 and send it to him for payment of an outstanding warrant.
* An employee of CVS Pharmacy told police a man stole a bottle of Gain detergent. The suspect was later apprehended and admitted to the theft, reports said.
A Mayfield Place woman told police she received a voicemail from an individual she sought a temporary protection order against.