Bexley police reported that between 10:30 p.m. Oct. 1 and 10:51 a.m. Oct. 2, a detached garage in the 2600 block of Livingston Avenue was broken into. A Mongoose hybrid bicycle and a small air compressor were stolen, police reports said.
In other recent Bexley Police Department incident reports:
* A resident of the 2400 block of Sherwood Road reported Sept. 18 that her 14K, yellow gold stud earrings were missing from her master bedroom. There were no signs of forced entry at the residence.
* A resident of the 200 block of Remington Road reported the theft of items from her unlocked vehicle between 3 and 8 a.m. Sept. 28.
* A Ferndale Place woman told police a window in her apartment was broken by a group of boys who were playing behind her apartment.
* A Bexley woman told police that her son was walking home from school with another student at approximately 3:15 p.m. Sept. 28 when a man approached them on Cassingham at the Bexley Park intersection and threatened them. The man followed them home then left when confronted by a group of neighborhood children.
* An Allegheny Avenue woman told police that between 10:03 and 10:08 p.m. Sept. 29 someone shattered the rear driver side door window on her vehicle while it was parked in the alley at the rear of her residence. There were visible pry marks on the window frame, however, nothing was reported missing from the vehicle.
* Shortly after midnight Sept. 30, a Bexley police officer on routine patrol, observed a white Chevrolet in Jeffrey Park after hours. A search of the surrounding area resulted in two individuals being located near the meadow area of the park. They were found to be under the age of 18, in violation of the Bexley curfew ordinance. They were released to a parent-guardian at the scene.
* The owner of a vehicle parked in the 900 block of Grandon Avenue reported the mirror on his car had been damaged Sept. 30.
* A representative of an East Main Street business told police a man left the store with merchandise he had not paid for on Sept. 30. The manager followed the suspect until he was located and arrested by police.
* A Bexley woman told police that between Sept. 23 and Sept. 27 someone removed items from the Bexley Community Garden without her knowledge or permission.
* Between 10 and 10:15 a.m. Sept. 25, a woman reported the theft of a purse from an unlocked vehicle in the 2400 block of East Main Street.
* Between 7 and 9:30 p.m. Sept. 25, a woman reported the theft of a bag and other personal items from her car while it was parked at Roosevelt Avenue and East Broad Street.
* Between 2 and 3 p.m. Sept. 21, a woman reported her daughter's backpack and iPhone had been stolen from the cafeteria at Montrose Elementary School, 2555 E. Main St.