Bexley police said a man reported someone attempted to damage his rental vehicle between 2 a.m. Oct. 9 and 4:45 a.m. Oct. 10 while it was parked in the 2700 block of Allegheny Avenue.
* Bexley police said a man reported someone attempted to damage his rental vehicle between 2 a.m. Oct. 9 and 4:45 a.m. Oct. 10 while it was parked in the 2700 block of Allegheny Avenue.
The suspect attempted to break both the front driver and passenger windows of the vehicle. There were visible pry marks on the window frames, reports stated.
* On Oct. 9, a Columbus Avenue man told police he received his bank statement and noticed charges for a Visa debit account that he didn't make. He contacted his bank, which advised him to report identity fraud.
* A suspect was stopped for speeding Oct. 9 at Chelsea Avenue and Main Street. It was later determined the suspect was driving impaired with two juveniles in the vehicle. She was placed under arrest for OVI and endangering children, reports stated.
* A resident of the 2700 block of Bellwood Avenue reported his passport was stolen from his vehicle between 7 p.m. Oct. 9 and 7:30 a.m. Oct. 10.
* A representative of an East Main Street business told police a customer had paid for food with bad checks between Sept. 21 and 28.
* On Oct. 16, Bexley police officers responded to a business in the 2400 block of East Main Street on a call about a panhandler.
* A resident of the 2700 block of Bellwood Avenue told police someone stole a bicycle from the property Oct. 16.
* On Oct. 16, a resident of the 200 block of North Gould Road told police someone had rearranged the interior of her residence and removed items from the residence without her permission.
* On Oct. 16, a resident of the 800 block of Roosevelt Avenue told police she had received two threatening text messages from a known suspect.
* A Ferndale Place resident reported being assaulted by a woman who put her hands around the victim's neck and also scratched the victim Oct. 16.