Fight participant bitten, sent to hospital
* Bexley police responded to a disturbance call in the 900 block of Ferndale Place on Oct. 17. Two individuals were involved in a fight and one had to be transported to the hospital with a bite injury. The other person had a small scratch on her elbow, reports stated.
* On Oct. 18, the child of a woman in the 500 block of North Cassady Road kicked her in the face. Police said the suspect was arrested for domestic violence.
* A Cassingham Road man told police his credit-card number was stolen between Sept. 11 and 18 and used to make fraudulent purchases.
* On Oct. 21, officers observed a vehicle parked in a lot in the 2200 block of East Livingston Avenue. Upon approaching the vehicle, police found a strong odor of alcohol was present. It was later determined that the driver was under the influence. She was charged with physical control of a vehicle, reports stated.
* On Oct. 20, a Mayfield Place woman said she and a man got into an argument over him talking to other women on social media. He then started punching the bathroom door, forming holes in it. He then punched her in the face while she was holding her child, and she was knocked to the ground by the punch, reports stated. He left the scene before police arrived. A warrant was issued for his arrest on domestic violence charges.