Awoman told Bexley police she was jogging in the 900 block of College Avenue on Nov. 18 when a person grabbed her around the neck and forced her to the ground pointing a gun in her face.
A second suspect then grabbed her cell phone before both fled the scene, reports stated.
In other recent Bexley Police Department reports:
* A resident in the 100 block of Cassady Road reported that between Nov.14 and 15, someone broke open a garage door with a screwdriver and removed items from the garage. An outside garage motion light was removed during the theft.
* A resident in the 800 block of College Avenue told police that between Nov.14 and 15, a paintball pellet was fired at her house, hitting the door frame and splattering paint along the porch.
* A business in the 900 block of Ferndale Place reported that between Nov. 3 and 15, a customer forged a check to that business for services rendered. After receiving the check, the bank stated the check was counterfeit.
* A Columbus man was charged with not having physical control of his vehicle at the corner of West Stanwood and Dale on Nov. 18. He was passed out-asleep behind the steering wheel of his vehicle, police said.
* Employees at a business in the 2200 block of East Main Street reported on Nov. 17 a suspicious person was asking children inside the store for money after being asked by employees to leave. The offender has been stopped by police before for the same offense and was given a summons to appear in court.
* A man was arrested in the 2200 block of Livingston Avenue Nov. 19 for trespassing.
* A man was charged with OVI following a traffic stop on Nelson Road Nov. 20.