Bexley police said a suspect driving on East Broad Street near Bryden Road on Dec. 13 was charged with speeding, driving under the influence and resisting arrest.
A second suspect was stopped Dec. 13 on East Broad Street for a speeding violation and determined to be driving under the influence. The suspect was arrested for DUI.
In other recent Bexley police reports:
* On Dec. 6 a suspect was charged with criminal trespass and illegal conveyance of a drug in the 2200 block of Charles Street.
* On Dec. 11 a driver was stopped on South Ardmore Road and Broad Street, due to a taillight violation. The driver was found to be under the influence of alcohol and driving with a suspended license.
* A resident of the 100 block of South Gould Road reported on Dec. 11 jewelry had taken from her jewelry box. Several pieces of jewelry matching those taken on were sold the same date according to records received, police reported.
* On Dec. 8 a resident of the 200 block of Stanwood Road reported theft of two digital cameras from his residence.
* A resident of the 900 block of Montrose Avenue reported a breaking and entering involving a locked garage on Dec. 8. A weed trimmer and a leaf blower were reported stolen.
* A resident in the 900 block of Montrose Avenue reported a breaking and entering of a garage through an unlocked garage door occurred between Dec. 4 and 6. Two bicycles were reported stolen.
* A breaking and entering between Dec. 1 and Dec. 6 was reported in the 300 block of Westland Avenue. Two ladders were removed from the basement.
* A resident of the 1000 block of Vernon Road reported the theft of a bicycle from a garage between Dec. 10 and 11.
* A resident of the 1000 block of Vernon Road reported a bicycle was stolen from a garage sometime between Nov. 30 and Dec. 1.
* A resident of the 1000 block of South Roosevelt Avenue reported a bicycle was stolen from an unlocked garage between Dec. 9 and 10.
* A resident reported an attempted garage break-in in the 900 block of Montrose Avenue on Dec. 8. No entry was made but damage to the door frame was reported.
* On Dec. 11 a driver was arrested by Columbus police at Broad Street and James Road for a failure to appear warrant. A Bexley Mayor's Court date of Dec. 20 was scheduled.
* On Dec. 6, Columbus police cited a pedestrian for walking in the roadway on Livingston Avenue. Upon checking records, an outstanding warrant for his arrest was discovered. He was arrested and a court date of Dec. 20 was set, reports stated.