Thief steals coins from business equipment
Bexley police said a theft was reported on Jan. 2 at a business in the 2700 block of McKinley Avenue.
A commercial washing machine was broken into and an unknown amount of coins was removed.
In other recent incident reports from the Bexley police:
* A representative of a business in the 2200 block of East Livingston Avenue reported an attempted breaking and entering of the business on Jan. 7.
* A resident of the 900 block of College Avenue reported his car was damaged by a bullet Jan. 2.
* A resident of the 900 block of Ferndale Place on Jan. 6 told police that two beer bottles were thrown at him.
* On Jan. 6 a resident of the 2300 block of South Havenwood Drive reported a domestic violence incident.
* Two residents of the 100 block of South Dawson Avenue reported that on Jan. 3 someone entered their vehicles and stole miscellaneous items.
* On Jan. 2, a resident reported an unlocked car was entered while parked at the corner of East Broad Street and South Roosevelt Avenue and miscellaneous items were stolen.
* A resident of the first block of North Remington Road reported the theft of a snow-blower from his garage Jan. 2.
* On Jan. 3 a resident of the 2400 block of Powell Avenue reported the theft of miscellaneous items from his cars.