Bexley: Spray-painted graffiti mars area businesses
Employees of businesses located in the 2400 and 2500 blocks of East Main Street reported to Bexley police that someone spray-painted graffiti on the rear door of each business.
A suspect also spray-painted a Dumpster in the alley behind one of the businesses and a utility box in the alley behind another business.
In other Bexley police reports:
* An employee of a business in the 2200 block of East Livingston Avenue reported that on June 18, two female suspects entered the store and stole alcohol and food worth $13.23.
* A resident of the 2600 block of Fair Avenue reported someone fraudulently used her debit card to make purchases of $401.62 on June 18.
* A resident of the 100 block of Cassingham Road reported her bicycle valued at $500 was stolen from the front entrance of Bexley Community Pool, 2100 Clifton Ave., on June 19.
* A resident of the 600 block of South Cassingham Road reported someone broke into his detached garage June 17 and stole a bicycle valued at $400.
* A resident of the 900 block of Ferndale Place reported someone vandalized her car June 16 while it was parked in the 900 block of Mayfield Place.
* Residents of the 900 block of College Avenue reported that on June 16, someone broke into a detached garage and stole a lawn mower valued at $215.
* A resident of the 600 block of Chelsea Avenue reported someone broke into his car June 15 and stole shoes valued at $129, a computer hard drive valued at $60 and health-insurance cards.
* A resident of the 200 block of Remington Road reported that on June 15, someone stole a wheel rim valued at $150, a tire valued at $125, a hubcap valued at $10 and lugnuts from his car.
* A resident of the 300 block of South Roosevelt Avenue reported that on June 14 someone stole his bicycle valued at $100 from the Bexley Community Pool, 2100 Clifton Ave.