Bexley police took multiple reports of thefts from East Livingston Avenue businesses in the past week.
An employee of a business in the 2200 block of East Livingston reported that on June 24, a man stole a 12-pack of beer valued at $10.66.
An employee of another business in the same block told police a male patron left the business June 23 without paying for an order totaling $11.45.
An employee of a third business in that block reported a man stole two breakfast sandwiches valued at $4 and two hot dogs valued at $6 on June 23.
In other Bexley police reports:
* A resident in the 900 block of Ferndale Place reported someone broke into her apartment June 24 and stole a laptop computer, Xbox game system, games and other items totaling $2,695.
* A resident in the 2100 block of Charles Street reported that on June 23, someone stole a license plate off his car.
* An employee of a business in the 2500 block of East Main Street reported that on June 22, a man stole a carton of cigarettes valued at $66.73.
* A resident in the 900 block of Cassingham Road reported someone slashed a tire on her car on June 22.
* An employee of a business in the 2100 block of East Livingston Avenue reported a customer wrote a check for $413.14 on May 20 that turned out to be fraudulent.