An employee of the Bexley City Schools reported three suspects entered Maryland Elementary School, 2754 Maryland Ave., on July 11 and damaged the building.
In addition to causing an estimated $2,030 in damages, the suspects stole a bag of chips from a storeroom.
On July 18, an employee of the school reported more damage after a minor broke a glass window. The damage, estimated at $50, occurred when he hit a golf ball that struck the window.
In other Bexley police reports:
* A resident in the 600 block of Sheridan Avenue reported that on July 15 or July 16 someone broke out a window of a Mercury Mariner while it was parked in the rear of her residence, then stole the vehicle.
* A resident in the 900 block of Ferndale Place reported that on July 15 or July 16 someone entered his apartment building by kicking in the door, causing damage to the door and its frame. No items were reported stolen.
* A resident in the 900 block of Ferndale Place reported July 16 that someone stole a trash can valued at $50 from the exterior of her apartment building.
* A resident in the 2600 block of Sherwood Road reported that on July 16 or July 17 someone scratched his 2008 Lexus RX350.
* A resident in the 700 block of Chelsea Avenue told police someone broke into her house July 11 by entering through an unlocked door at the rear of the residence. No items were stolen.
* A resident in the 500 block of North Cassingham Road reported a cleaning person stole $5,150 worth of jewelry March 14.