An employee of Christ Lutheran Church, 2314 E. Main St., told Bexley police that on Dec. 31, someone slashed two tires on a bus with a sharp object, causing them to go flat.
In other recent incident reports from the Bexley Police Department:
* A resident of the 900 block of Mayfield Place reported someone entered her apartment between Jan. 3 and Jan. 5 then removed $320 from the pocket of her coat that was hanging in the living room.
* A resident in the 2700 block of Dale Avenue reported someone entered his home between Dec. 29 and Dec. 30 and stole a light switch cover from a guest bedroom and a toolbox.
* A Columbus resident reported that sometime between Dec. 29 and Dec. 31, someone broke into a home in the 1200 block of Bellwood Avenue, using a rock to break a rear window. Stolen items include copper pipe valued at $100, a stainless steel sink valued at $80 and two cleaning kits valued at $40.
* A resident of the 300 block of South Roosevelt Avenue reported that sometime between Dec. 29 and Dec. 31, the rear license plate was stolen from his Toyota Camry while it was parked in the 2700 block of Delmar Drive.
* A resident of the 2700 block of Dale Avenue reported that on Jan. 4, two unknown suspects placed a shoebox full of feces on his porch.