Bexley police said a resident in the 200 block of North Columbia Avenue reported someone took a package, delivered to her house by Federal Express, from her front porch Jan. 17.
The package contained a steam generator, valued at $1,500, for a steam shower that she had sent to the manufacturer for repair and was awaiting to be returned.
A witness saw the offender take the item and get into a green Honda Odyssey driven by a white man with a shaved head. The vehicle headed south on North Drexel Avenue.
In other recent incident reports from the Bexley Police Department:
* A resident in the 700 block of South Remington Road reported someone entered his unlocked vehicle Jan. 14 and removed his brown leather wallet from the dashboard. The wallet contained three debit cards and $2 in cash.
* A resident in the 100 block of South Roosevelt Avenue reported that between Jan. 13 and Jan. 15, someone entered her garage, rifled through her vehicle and stole $350 from her wallet.
* A resident in the 2300 block of Bexley Park Road reported that on Jan. 17, someone stole his unsecured bicycle, valued at $1,900, from the driveway.
* An employee of a business in the 2100 block of East Livingston Avenue reported that between Jan. 17 and Jan. 18, someone entered the parking lot and cut a catalytic converter off a 1999 Honda Accord, causing $400 worth of damage.
* A resident in the first block of North Stanwood Road reported someone entered her unlocked vehicle Jan. 13 and stole $443.95 worth of office supplies.
* A resident in the 700 block of South Remington Road reported that on Oct. 2, 2013, someone entered his unlocked vehicle while it was parked in the driveway and stole a gold rope-style chain valued at $350.