Bexley residents in the 100 block of South Cassingham Road reported March 23 that they arrived home from a vacation to find someone had broken into their residence.
Items listed as stolen include three televisions, two gaming accessories and an unknown amount of jewelry, reports stated.
In other recent incident reports from the Bexley Police Department:
* A taxi driver reported that while he was driving in the 800 block of College Avenue on March 22, a man threw a plastic lawn chair at his vehicle. The driver said the back of the passenger mirror had new scratches, but no other damage was observed, reports stated.
* A resident in the 700 block of College Avenue reported someone damaged a rental vehicle that was parked in her driveway between March 20 and 21 by denting the right rear side above the rear wheel.
* A resident in the 2600 block of Allegheny Avenue reported someone broke into his garage between March 18 and 21 and stole multiple items.
* A resident in the 100 block of South Cassady Avenue reported someone stole prescription drugs from her home March 23.
* A resident in the 300 block of Westland Avenue reported that on March 26, someone used a rock to break a back window at his home. A television and a security system touch pad were stolen.
* A resident in the 1000 block of Montrose Avenue reported someone used an unknown object to scratch the rear driver's side and front passenger doors of her vehicle between March 24 and 27.
* A resident in the 2300 block of East Livingston Avenue reported someone entered his unlocked vehicle that was in his driveway March 9 and stole a coat valued at $140 and a backpack containing work documents.