Bexley police have seen multiple reports of tires stolen from vehicles in the past couple of weeks.
A resident in the 800 block of Hanover Court reported someone stole the spare tire from the rear mount on her vehicle April 22 while it was parked in the driveway of a residence in the 2000 block of Charles Avenue.
A resident in the 800 block of Village Creek Drive reported that sometime between April 18 and April 19, someone stole a spare tire from a mount on the rear of her vehicle.
A third incident involved a resident in the 2100 block of Astor Avenue who told police that sometime between April 16 and April 20, someone took her driver's side front rim and tire from her vehicle and placed a piece of concrete underneath it.
In other recent incident reports from the Bexley Police Department:
* An owner of a house in the 2600 block of East Livingston Avenue reported someone broke out the front southwest basement window of the house with an unknown object sometime between April 17 and April 18. Someone then entered the house and removed tools along with an Apple iHome audio system, earrings, kitchen items and a Christmas ornament. The suspect exited through a rear door. A pocket watch and a gold key that doesn't belong to the victim were found at the scene.
* A resident in the first block of North Roosevelt Avenue reported that sometime between April 18 and April 19, her wallet and its contents were stolen from her unlocked vehicle while it was parked in the driveway.
* A resident in the 800 block of Pleasant Ridge Avenue reported someone stole two bikes from an attached garage between April 18 and April 19.
* Residents in the 600 block of Vernon Road reported four teenagers threw eggs at the front door of their house April 19. The eggs struck the first and second stories of the home, including a first-floor window.
* A resident in the 100 block of South Cassingham Road reported someone damaged a rear storm window of the residence April 20.
* A resident in the 800 block of Euclair Avenue told police that on April 23, someone entered her yard through a back gate then damaged and stole parts from an air conditioning unit at the rear of the house.
* A resident in the 800 block of Euclair Avenue discovered someone had entered his yard and attempted to steal his air conditioning unit April 23. The freon line was cut and drained and the power supply was cut, reports stated.