Bexley police said a resident in the 1000 block of South Remington Road reported a man grabbed her purse as she was exiting her vehicle May 9 on the way to a business in the 500 block of North Cassady Avenue.
In other recent incident reports from the Bexley Police Department:
* A resident in the 100 block of South Roosevelt Avenue reported someone stole $2,000 from a dresser drawer in her bedroom between April 25 and May 9.
* A resident in the 2700 block of Allegheny Avenue reported someone gained entry into his house between May 10 and May 11 and stole $10 from a locked bedroom.
* A resident in the 2600 block of Brentwood Road reported that on May 10, several juvenile males tipped over a Porta-John located in the alley behind his house, causing a total of $100 worth of damage to the Porta-John and a downspout on his garage.
* A resident in the first block of South Cassingham Road reported someone entered his unlocked vehicle while it was parked in the driveway overnight between May 10 and May 11. The suspect rummaged through the vehicle but nothing was reported missing.
* A resident in the 1000 block of South Roosevelt Avenue reported that on May 12, someone damaged the corner section of his slate stone landscape retaining wall near the alley of East Livingston Avenue.
* A resident in the 800 block of Chelsea Avenue reported someone cut the lock on her garage door between May 4 and May 14 and stole her lawnmower, valued at $300.