Bexley police said a resident in the 300 block of South Cassingham Road reported on May 18 that his side landscape bushes and a city "no parking" sign were damaged.
Police determined that a vehicle either drove or backed into the bushes and sign, causing the damage, reports said.
In other recent incident reports from the Bexley Police Department:
* Three residents of an apartment building in the 500 block of North Cassady Avenue reported that sometime between May 15 and May 16, someone shattered the windows of three separate vehicles and rummaged through them. Missing items were a cellphone charger and an emergency car kit, reports stated.
* A resident in the 400 block of North Cassady Avenue reported someone broke out the passenger window to his locked 2005 Ford truck on May 16. The vehicle's owner's manual and an insurance card were reported missing.
* A resident in the 1000 block of Euclaire Avenue reported someone entered her residence through the master bedroom window May 16 and stole a Samsung plasma television valued at $500.
* A resident in the 100 block of South Cassady Avenue reported that sometime between May 6 and May 8, someone stole a phone valued at $250, a debit card and prescription medication from her vehicle.
* A resident in the first block of South Remington Road reported someone entered his unattached garage through an unlocked side door between May 11 and May 17 and stole a lawn mower.