City employees reported that sometime between June 6 and June 9, someone stole three kayaks belonging to the city of Bexley.
Someone cut through the cable locks securing the kayaks to a stand located in Jeffrey Park, 165 N. Parkview Ave., beside Alum Creek, reports stated.
In other recent incident reports from the Bexley Police Department:
* A resident in the 100 block of North Parkview Avenue reported several sections of copper downspouts were stolen from her home on June 11. The copper is valued at $700, according to reports.
* A woman in the 900 block of Chelsea Avenue reported someone stole her lawn mower from the alley behind her house on June 6.
* A resident in the 2500 block of Bexley Park Road reported someone entered her unlocked vehicle that was parked in the driveway June 7 and took a wallet containing various credit and debit cards.
* A resident in the 2300 block of Bexley Park Road reported someone entered his unlocked vehicle June 7 and stole a laptop computer.
* An employee of a business in the 2100 block of East Main Street reported June 7 that someone stole two envelopes containing a total of $386.12.
* A resident in the 900 block of Ferndale Place reported someone stole his garbage can from the front of his apartment on June 8.
* A resident in the 1000 block of Chelsea Avenue reported June 8 that someone stole several items from his garage.
* A resident in the 2000 block of Astor Avenue reported someone entered his vehicle June 9 and stole a gas can.
* A resident in the 100 block of South Cassady Avenue reported that between June 10 and June 11, someone stole a garage door opener and a vehicle owner's manual from her vehicle that was parked at the rear of her home by the alley.