Employees of two businesses in the 2200 block of East Main Street reported someone forced entry to their buildings June 21.
Someone damaged a file cabinet and desk drawer in the first business, but nothing was report-ed as damaged or missing by the second, according to police.
In other recent incident reports from the Bexley Police Department:
* A resident in the first block of South Cassingham Road reported someone stole a Schwinn bicycle valued at $230 from a garage June 20.
* A resident in the 800 block of Sheridan Avenue reported that on June 22, someone stole a 90-foot roll of chain link fence from his backyard.
* A resident in the 800 block of Vernon Road reported someone entered an unattached garage between June 22 and June 23 and stole a bicycle valued at $630.
* A resident in the 700 block of Grandon Avenue reported that sometime between June 7 and June 8, someone entered her unlocked vehicle and stole a GPS unit valued at $150.
* A resident in the 700 block of Euclaire Avenue reported someone stole his cellphone June 23 from his unlocked vehicle while it was parked in a parking lot in the 2400 block of East Main Street.
* A resident in the 700 block of South Cassingham Road reported someone stole a bicycle from his front lawn June 23.