Bexley police received a report from a minor that he was held up at gunpoint between 9:45 and 10 p.m. Aug. 1.
According to reports, the boy told police he was parked and attempting to repair a broken vehicle in a lot at 2110 E. Livingston Ave. when an unknown person approached the vehicle on the passenger side with a semiautomatic handgun and demanded money.
The suspect took an undetermined amount of cash from the victim, reports said, then ran north toward the Mayfield Apartments. A description of the suspect was not provided.
In other recent incident reports from the Bexley Police Department:
* A man reported he was sitting in his car at 9:50 p.m. Aug. 2 in a parking lot at Congregation Torat Emet, 2375 E. Main St., when an unknown suspect put a knife to his neck and demanded money. The man said after he told the suspect he had no money, the suspect searched his pockets then fled west through the rear of the parking lot. A description of the suspect was not provided.
* A resident of the 2800 block of Maryland Avenue reported that on July 31, someone entered her unlocked detached garage and stole a weed trimmer valued at $150, a leaf blower valued at $150 and a golf bag and clubs valued at $2,000.
* A resident of the 2600 block of East Main Street reported someone stole 12 stainless-steel adjustable clamps Aug. 4. The clamps were attached to the circular parking lot rails on the east side of the residence.
* A resident of the 2800 block of Delmar Drive reported someone broke into his vehicle, stole two taillights, the vehicle's battery and eight lug nuts and also attempted to steal the vehicle's tires. The theft occurred between July 25 and Aug. 8. The vehicle was not damaged.
* A resident of the 800 block of Grandon Avenue reported that between July 31 and Aug. 4, someone entered his garage by forcing open the pedestrian door with a tool and stole two bicycles.
* The owner of an apartment building in the 900 block of Mayfield Place reported someone stole five or six concrete capstones from the driveway and walkway retaining wall between July 1 and July 28.