Bexley police said the manager of a business in the 2200 block of East Livingston Avenue reported two males entered the store and started eating deli food and placing items in their pockets to steal.
The manager confronted the pair, as did a customer, and police were notified. One male fled the store on foot and was last seen heading west on East Livingston Avenue.
In other recent incident reports from the Bexley Police Department:
* A resident in the 100 block of North Remington Road reported that between Aug. 7 and Aug. 8, someone entered the fenced-in area of her property and then entered an unlocked detached garage to steal a 2007 black Toyota Camry.
* A resident in the 40 block of North Ardmore Road reported that between Aug. 11 and Aug. 12, someone entered three vehicles and took property from each vehicle, including an MP3 player valued at $300 and miscellaneous change.
* A resident in the 2600 block of Fair Avenue reported that between Aug. 11 and Aug. 12, someone entered his unlocked vehicle that was parked in the driveway and stole a green Nike bag containing personal items.
* A resident in the 2600 block of Bexley Park Road reported someone entered her unlocked vehicle, parked in the driveway, Aug. 13 and stole approximately $10 in change from the ashtray/console area.
* A resident in the 800 block of Park Drive reported that between Aug. 12 and Aug. 13, someone entered his unlocked vehicle and stole a laptop computer, sunglasses and $10 in change.
* A resident in the 2700 block of Bexley Park Road reported that between Aug. 12 and Aug. 13, someone entered her unlocked vehicle and removed her wallet. The wallet contained two credit cards, an Ohio driver's license, a gift card and a student identification card and $40 cash.
* A man reported someone entered his unlocked vehicle while it was parked in the lot of a business in the 2400 block of East Main Street, Aug. 13 and stole a briefcase containing a laptop computer, a tablet computer, a Bible and a wallet containing credit cards.
* A resident in the 2600 block of Bellwood Avenue reported that between Aug. 1 and Aug. 14, someone stole vehicle lift ramps, change, a gas can with 2 gallons of gas and a car radiator. The items were taken from the victim's back yard, vehicle and garage.