Three bicycles, together worth $1,100, were reported stolen at 10:59 a.m. Aug. 24 from a storage shed in the 200 block of West Lakeview Avenue.
The victim said they were taken between 10:20 a.m. Aug. 19 and 10:20 a.m. Aug. 22.
In other recent Clintonville-area police reports:
* An East Kelso Road woman said she left her purse in an Indianola Avenue business at 10:30 p.m. Aug. 24, but when she went back at 1:45 a.m., it was gone. She said the cloth bag had not been turned in to the staff at the establishment. The purse contained her wallet, driver's license and a credit card.
* A generator valued at $700 was reported stolen from an unlocked garage on Crestview Road between 6:30 and 7:30 a.m. Aug. 28. Another resident at the same address reported the lock was cut off his garage door, but nothing appeared to be missing.
* An East North Broadway woman called police at 4:16 p.m. Aug. 22 to report that her garage had been broken into after 6 a.m. that day. A $300 bicycle and a tool box valued at $150 were reported stolen.
A garage in the 500 block of the same street was burglarized between 4 p.m. Aug. 23 and 7 a.m. Aug. 25. The victim said a bicycle valued at $700 was taken. Damage to the garage was estimated at $300.
* A $700 compact-disc player was reported stolen from a car parked in the 100 block of West North Broadway between 10 p.m. Aug. 22 and 7 a.m. the following day.
* A Brooklyn Road man said his vehicle was broken into while it was parked Aug. 19 on Indianola Avenue and his gym bag was removed. The man said the passenger-side door of his truck was pried open between 8:15 and 10 p.m. The bag contained golf clothes worth $260, $150 in cash and his concealed-carry permit and driver's license.
* A West Weisheimer Road woman reported someone cut the lock off her storage shed at 3 a.m. Aug. 28 and stole a $300 weed trimmer and a leaf blower valued at $200.