A West Brighton Road home was burglarized between 6:15 and 7:15 p.m. Feb. 9, according to Columbus police reports.
The homeowner said a $600 television and two necklaces, each worth $200, were taken. Damage to the back door of the house was estimated at $100.
In other recent Clintonville-area police reports:
* A Canyon Drive woman reported her house had been broken into between 5:30 and 10:15 p.m. Feb. 3. Pieces of costume jewelry worth about $120 were taken, along with a hand-carved wooden box worth $5, reports said.
* Various items of jewelry valued at $200 were taken during a burglary of an East Beechwold Boulevard home that was reported Feb. 8. The burglary, reports said, took place between 9 a.m. Jan. 10 and noon Jan. 26.
* The owner of a business in the 2900 block of North High Street contacted police at 12:30 p.m. Feb. 3 to report that on three separate occasions, someone had splattered a "urine-like substance" on the front door. According to police, an agent for the property indicated video surveillance had captured the incident on all three occasions: at 11:05 p.m. Jan. 30, at 12:09 a.m. Feb. 1, and at an unknown time Feb. 3. Damage to the soiled door was estimated at $150.
* A Dublin woman who was considering holding her wedding at the Park of Roses shelter house was inspired to walk through the entire park around 2:15 p.m. Feb. 5, reports said. When she returned to her vehicle at 2:30 p.m., the rear passenger window had been broken out and a $300 purse with $175 cash inside had been taken, she reported. The woman said her driver's license, credit cards and checkbook also were in the bag.
* A resident of Christine Boulevard contacted officers at 5:19 p.m. Feb. 6 to say she had been threatened while at a home on East Royal Forest Boulevard.