A home in the 100 block of Piedmont Road was reported broken into at 7:30 a.m. March 10. According to Columbus police reports, an unknown person or persons forced entry and took jewelry, a camera, laptop computers and a watch with a total value of $5,100.
In other recent incident reports from the Columbus Division of Police:
* An East Kelso Road home was broken into at 8:45 a.m. March 3. A bicycle, laptop, cash and a door with a total value of $1,600 were reported stolen.
* A single-family residence in the 2800 block of Calumet Street was burglarized at 7 a.m. March 4. An electric range valued at $700 was taken.
* At 11 a.m. March 4, a single-family home in the 2900 block of Indianola Avenue was reported burglarized.
* A doctor's office in the 4800 block of North High Street was reported to have been broken into at 6:30 a.m. March 5.
* A home in the 4300 block of Wet- more Road was burglarized at 9:40 a.m. March 6.
* A resident of an apartment on East Lakeview Avenue reported at 4:16 a.m. March 8 that she she woke up in her bedroom and heard a man in her apartment.
* Prescription drugs were reported stolen from a multiple-unit dwelling in the 3300 block of North Wall Street at 8 a.m. March 14.