A pickup truck valued at $3,000 was reported stolen at 7:45 p.m. May 30 from the 3600 block of Indianola Avenue.
The owner, a Worthington man, told Columbus police he had left the keys in the vehicle.
A $2,000 car was reported stolen at 7:30 p.m. May 28 from the owner's residence in the 500 block of Oakland Park Avenue.
The theft reportedly took place between 6 p.m. May 27 and 2 a.m. the following day.
An Olentangy Street man said a $3,700 all-terrain vehicle was stolen from the back of his pickup truck while it was parked at his home between 10 p.m. May 25 and 2:14 a.m. May 26.
In other recent Clintonville-area police reports:
* A woman who had left the door of her Arbor Village Drive apartment cracked open for her cat said someone followed the feline inside and burglarized the place at 8:08 a.m. May 31. The victim said her $25 purse, a diabetes testing kit worth $200, prescription medication valued at $200 and her car keys were stolen.
* Multiple charges were made on the credit card of a Fallis Road woman after her purse was stolen between 8:45 and 10:15 a.m. May 31 from a business in the Graceland Shopping Center, reports said.
* A woman said she was assaulted at 5:15 p.m. May 28 on Broad Meadows Boulevard. The victim told responding officers she was not injured and declined medical treatment.
* An East Pacemont Road man said he thought he was assisting a program that helps children learn to read when he paid a door-to-door salesman with a check for $36 for a magazine subscription around 6 p.m. April 24. When the check came back May 24 as having been cashed for $432.20, the fraud victim filed a police report.
* Silver tableware valued at $5,000 was stolen in a burglary reported at 1:39 p.m. May 27 in the 100 block of Montrose Way. The victim said someone entered her home through a rear sliding glass door, then pried open another door between 9:30 p.m. May 26 and 7 a.m. the next day. Damage to the doors is estimated at $200.
* The attached garage of a West Dunedin Road home was burglarized between 10:30 p.m. May 25 and 7 a.m. May 26, reports said. A laptop computer, lawn equipment, a projector and various tools, together valued at $3,418, were reported missing.
* A Blenheim Road resident told officers at 8:01 a.m. May 25 that a power washer, a mountain bike, a gas can and bicycle tools, together worth $2,060, were stolen from her garage after 5:30 p.m. the previous day. The victim told police she wasn't sure if the garage had been locked.
* A homeless man was issued a summons for disorderly conduct in the 3600 block of Indianola Avenue at 5:25 p.m. May 24, according to reports.