• A woman was charged with disorderly conduct and possession of marijuana after allegedly being found intoxicated and sitting on a South Sandusky Street curb with her feet in the roadway. A second woman was charged with obstruction of official business and disorderly conduct after allegedly interfering with a police officer's arrest of the other woman.
• A man reported being robbed at knifepoint by two unknown males on East Winter Street.
• A man was charged with underage consumption, disorderly conduct, possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia after allegedly being observed staggering on a North Liberty Street sidewalk.
• A woman was charged with disorderly conduct and possession of a controlled substance after allegedly creating a disturbance at a London Road private club.
• A Grove City, man was charged with assault and disorderly conduct after an incident in a parking lot on U.S. Route 23.
• Two men were charged with disorderly conduct after allegedly urinating in a Spring Street parking lot.
• A man was charged with disorderly conduct after allegedly being found intoxicated and sitting on a West Central Avenue guardrail.
• Two 13-year-old boys and a 10-year-old boy were charged with breaking and entering, criminal trespassing, criminal mischief and being unruly after allegedly forcing entry to a Ross Street residence.
• A man living on North Union Street reported the loss of $1,300 via his credit card in an identity theft.
• A man living on Hayes Street was charged with carrying a concealed weapon, possession of a weapon while on disability and drug abuse after allegedly being found with a loaded handgun in a vehicle parked outside a North Houk Road bar.
• A man living on West Harrison Street was charged with assault and disorderly conduct after allegedly striking a man at a Bernard Avenue residence.