• A Columbus man was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated, underage consumption and possession of marijuana following a traffic crash on U.S. Route 23 North.
• A man living on Equestrian Way and a 17-year-old male living on South Franklin Street each was charged with discharging fireworks in the area of Fern Drive.
• A 15-year-old female living on East Central Avenue was charged with being unruly after creating a disturbance at her residence.
• A man living on Cheshire Street was charged with misuse of 911 and disorderly conduct after making non-emergency 911 calls while intoxicated.
• An Ashley, Ohio, man was charged with possession of marijuana after being found with the drug in a vehicle parked at a U.S. Route 23 North gas station.
• A man and woman living on Chelsea Street were charged with child endangering after their 2-year-old daughter allegedly was found walking alone along London Road.
• Two London Road businesses reported someone spray-painted graffiti on the exterior of their buildings.
• A 17-year-old male living on South Washington Street was charged with being unruly after creating a disturbance at his residence.
• A woman living on West William Street was charged with disorderly conduct after creating a disturbance while intoxicated on Oak Hill Drive.
• A 15-year-old male living on Blue Spruce Court, a 15-year-old Whitehall, Ohio, male and a 16-year-old male living on Executive Boulevard each was charged with possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia after being found smoking marijuana at a Blue Spruce Court residence.
• A man living on Richards Drive was charged with criminal trespassing and obstruction of official business after providing conflicting personal information by police at a West William Street park.
• A woman living on Vernon Avenue was charged with disorderly conduct after being found intoxicated and unable to walk on South Franklin Street.
• A man living on West William Street was charged with underage consumption after being found under the influence of alcohol while walking along West Winter Street.
• A woman living on North Liberty Street was charged with disorderly conduct after creating a disturbance while intoxicated in the area of Catherine and William streets.
• A man was charged with disorderly conduct after trying to kiss a female customer at a North Houk Road grocery.
• A 17-year-old male living on Troy Road was charged with criminal mischief after marking a bathroom stall in a Euclid Avenue school's restroom with graffiti.
• A Loudonville, Ohio, man was charged with public indecency and disorderly conduct after urinating on the first block of North Sandusky Street.