• A man was arrested at a residence on Spring Street and charged with criminal trespass, disorderly conduct and assault after a woman told officers the man assaulted her.
• An officer on patrol noticed graffiti on the walls at the rear of the Westfield Shopping Center and also damage to the rear doors and electrical boxes.
• Five people were injured during a fight at a business on North Houk Road. The case was referred to the prosecutor's office.
• A man reported he was assaulted by three men while he was walking on South Liberty Street.
• A female juvenile was arrested for criminal damaging for spraying graffiti on a door at the police department. When police brought her to the juvenile holding facility, they found several cigarettes and she was also charged as a child possessing cigarettes.
• A man reported his black nylon OSU jacket, with car and house keys in the pocket, was stolen from a business on North Houk Road.
• A juvenile female was arrested in a parking lot on South Sandusky Street and charged with violation of city curfew and possession of marijuana.
• A male juvenile was arrested at a residence on Dates Street and charged with menacing after making threats against his mother.
• A woman reported to police that another woman used her identity during a traffic stop on Nov. 19. The case is under investigation.
• Police were called to a business on U.S. Route 23 where managers reported someone spray-painted the walls in a restroom.