of Delaware County
For information about Preservation Parks, visit www.preservationparks.com or call (740) 524-8600. The offices of Preservation Parks are at 2656 Hogback Road in Sunbury.
• Preservation Parks program and activities guides for January-April 2010 are available at all Delaware County libraries, the Delaware, Sunbury and Powell area Chambers of Commerce, and the Delaware County Convention & Visitors Bureau. Request a copy by mail at email@example.com, or download the pdf on our Web site, www.preservationparks.com.
• Drop-In Nature -- skulls and fur, noon to 5 p.m., Sunday, Jan. 24. A display, books, an activity, and other resources will help us explore this topic in detail. Deer Haven Preserve, 4183 Liberty Road.
• Hot Chocolate Hike & Find, 1 to 4 p.m., Sunday, Jan. 24. Stop at the front desk for a list of things to find along the trail. Then return and be rewarded with a prize and a mug of hot cocoa (or coffee or tea). Deer Haven Preserve, 4183 Liberty Road.
• Hound Hike, 4 p.m., Sunday, Jan. 24. Bring your socialized canine on a hike along our nature trails. Emily Traphagen Preserve, 5094 Seldom Seen Road.
• Preschool Park Pals, 10 a.m. and 1 p.m., Tuesday, Jan. 26. "Rocks Rock!" We will sort, feel and even taste rocks as we discover what makes rocks É rock! For ages 3-5. Deer Haven Preserve, 4183 Liberty Road.