Preservation Parks programs.
For information about Preservation Parks, visit www.preservationparks.com or call (740) 524-8600. The offices of Preservation Parks are at 2656 Hogback Road in Sunbury.
• Preservation Parks program and activities guides for January-April 2010 are available at all Delaware County libraries, the Delaware, Sunbury and Powell area Chambers of Commerce, and the Delaware County Convention and Visitors Bureau. Request a copy by mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or download the pdf at www.preservationparks.com.
• Prairies in the Parks, 2 p.m., Sunday, Feb. 28. Chris Roshon, Preservation Parks' natural resources technician, will discuss prairie restoration in the Park District, including the plants and techniques used. Deer Haven Preserve, 4183 Liberty Road.
• Hey Ranger, 9 a.m., Saturday, March 6. Bring your coffee, and join one of our rangers on a morning hike along a scenic park trail. Char-Mar Ridge Preserve, 7741 Lewis Center Road.
• Hound Hike, 4 p.m., Sunday, March 7. Walk the trails with your socialized dog. Char-Mar Ridge Preserve, 7741 Lewis Center Road.
• Build a nest shelf for robins, phoebes and barn swallows, 7 to 8:30 p.m., Tuesday, March 9. Cost is $5 for each shelf. Deer Haven Preserve, 4183 Liberty Road. Register by March 2. E-mail email@example.com, or call 740-524-8600, ext. 6.