• A Pinoak Court resident reported his credit-card information was used to purchase $1,066 worth of items at several Columbus retailers.
• A man was arrested for possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia after a traffic stop on West William Street.
• A bike valued at $450 was reported stolen from outside a South Sandusky Street building. The owner said the bike had been locked to a fence.
• A male was arrested for assault for allegedly attacking another male on South Sandusky Street.
• A resident of West Winter Street reported two wheelchairs were stolen from outside her residence.
• A bike was reported stolen from outside a South Sandusky Street building.