Delaware and Sunbury library programs.
The following programs are offered at the Delaware County District Library, 84 E. Winter St. For information, contact www. delawarelibrary.org or call (740) 362-3861. Library hours are 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday-Thursday; 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Friday and Saturday, and 1 to 5 p.m. Sunday.
• Community Library is preparing to plant its third community garden. For a $20 fee, you can grow your own vegetables in a 12-foot by 16-foot plot behind the library building. Registration forms and rules may be picked up at the library. Let the library know if you plan to plant a spring garden or wait until May to begin. For more information, call Georgann Whitney at (740) 965-3901.
• Monthly 30-minute computer instruction-help sessions, 10 a.m. to noon on Fridays, and 6 to 8 p.m. on Mondays. First sessions are Friday, April 8, and Monday, April 11. Session leaders are the library's information technology staff and information science librarians. Laptops are available if you can't bring your own. Advance registration is requested.
• Wii're Gaming! For those in grades 6 through 12, 3 to 4:30 p.m. every Tuesday.
• Family Arts & Crafts Time, 5 to 6 p.m. on the first Tuesday of the month. The next program will be April 5. Cost is $5 per project; two people can work together. Registration required.
• LEGO club, a new organization. Meetings are on Saturdays. Ages 5-8 will meet from 10 to 11 a.m.; ages 9 and up will meet from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Registration is required; free.
• Genealogy Discussion Club, 1 to 3 p.m. on the second Thursday of each month. Computers with Ancestry Plus are available.
• Tuesday Evening Knitters, 6:30-8 p.m. Tuesdays, for knitting and conversation.
For more information, visit http://community.lib.oh.us or call (740) 965-3901.
The following programs are offered at the Community Library, 44 Burrer Drive in Sunbury, unless noted. For information, call (740) 965-3901 or visit community.lib.oh.us. Library hours are 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday to Thursday, and 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Friday and Saturday.
• Open Story Time, up to age 6, 6:30 p.m. Mondays.
• Toddler Story Time, ages 2-3, 10 a.m. Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
• Picture Book Time, ages 4-6, 10 a.m. Thursdays.
• Baby Time, for ages birth to 24 months, 11 a.m. Thursdays.
To download e-books onto computers or iPods, visit www.delawarelibrary.org and click on the "e-books" link on the home page.