* A 54-year-old man was arrested after he was seen sitting on his back porch holding a BB gun while highly intoxicated at 6:52 a.m. July 27 in the 100 block of West Harrison Street, according to Delaware police reports.
* A report of aggravated robbery was taken in the 400 block of South Sandusky Street at 9:19 p.m. July 25. Reports said an unknown suspect forced a victim at gunpoint to hand over his wallet.
* Reports of unlawful possession of dangerous weapons were taken in the 200 block of South Sandusky Street at 1:13 a.m. July 25. Reports said some type of weapon was discharged in the trailer park, and police discovered two "MacGyver-style bombs" had been discharged.
* A 47-year-old woman was arrested for disorderly intoxication at 7 p.m. July 30 in the 100 block of Silver Maple Drive, reports said.
* A 14-year-old girl was charged with disorderly conduct and a curfew violation at 2:35 a.m. July 30 in the 100 block of Troy Road, reports said. An 18-year-old woman was charged with contributing to the delinquency of a minor and disorderly conduct at the same time.
* A 27-year-old woman and a 30-year-old man were arrested for having items in their vehicle that had been stolen from a business in the area of Pittsburgh Drive and South Houk Road at 11:17 p.m. July 29, according to reports.
* A woman was arrested for reportedly picking up prescription drugs that were in her mother's name July 29 in the first block of London Road.
* Police responded to a report of disorderly conduct on South Franklin Street, where they found two juveniles engaged in a physical altercation at 4:05 p.m. July 29. Reports said no arrests were made.
* Police responded to a report of disorderly conduct at 12:44 p.m. July 29 at a business in the first block of Troy Road. A customer had made comments to an employee and an argument had ensued, reports said. The customer claimed the employees shoved her, but the employees said the customer was disorderly and had been asked to leave, according to reports.
* A 20-year-old man was arrested for underage drinking at 10:44 p.m. July 28 in the first block of Campbell Street. Reports said he was found to be under the influence of alcohol while he was passed out in the back seat of a vehicle.
* Police attempted to pull over a motorcycle rider in the area of West Central Avenue and North Houk Road at 2:23 a.m. July 28. Reports said the driver would not pull over and the case remains under investigation.
* A 19-year-old man was arrested for breaking into storage units in the 1000 block of Stratford Road at 1:54 a.m. July 28, according to reports.
* An 18-year-old man was arrested for underage drinking at 1:50 a.m. July 28 in the first block of West Harrison Street. According to reports, the man was passed out in the yard of a residence.
* A resident reported someone assaulted her by punching her in the head and pushing her down on the ground at 2:49 p.m. July 27 in the 500 block of East Lincoln Avenue.
* A 23-year-old man was arrested for disorderly conduct while intoxicated at 12:30 a.m. July 25 in the area of West Central and Vandeman avenues after he was found passed out and lying on the sidewalk, reports said.
* An identity theft report was taken Aug. 2 in the 200 block of Millpond Road. A suspect attempted multiple times to withdrawal money from the victim's bank account, according to Sunbury police reports.
* An unknown suspect stole a purse from an unlocked locker at a business in the 700 block of West Cherry Street and then used one of the cards to purchase gas at a gas station in the 400 block of state Route 61 at 2 p.m. July 24, according to reports.