Nine juveniles in trouble after alleged burglary
* Nine juvenile suspects could face charges after allegedly participating in an apparent burglary at 5 p.m. Nov. 3 at a residence in the 700 block of Belleview Court.
Delaware police were alerted to a burglary in progress when an area resident reported the unknown juveniles had entered a neighboring house, according to reports.
The suspects were apprehended by police and questioned. Charges are pending, police said.
* Unspecified property worth $45,000 was stolen between 6 a.m. and 2 p.m. Nov. 4 from a residence in the 200 block of East Winter Street, police said.
The victim reported an unknown person forced entry into her home and stole the property.
* A Delaware man was arrested for stealing multiple items from a business at 6:45 p.m. Nov. 5 in the 1300 block of Sunbury Road, police said.
The thief was apprehended about 10 minutes later and the stolen items were recovered, reports said.
* A Delaware man said an unknown suspect stole his car between 11:45 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. Nov. 3 while it was parked on the street outside his residence in the 200 block of Fairway Road.
* Jewelry was stolen between 3:30 and 7:15 p.m. Nov. 5 from a residence in the 100 block of Lippazon Way, police said.
Reports said there were no signs of forced entry.
* A laptop computer was stolen between 7:45 and 8:05 a.m. Nov. 2 from a car parked outside of a business in the 2000 block of U.S. Route 23, police said.
* A Delaware woman said someone slashed the front passenger-side tire of her car between 11:30 p.m. Nov. 6 and 12:40 p.m. Nov. 7 while it was parked outside of her residence in the 700 block of Fern Drive.
* A Delaware woman reported someone stole prescription medicine from her purse between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. Nov. 5 at her workplace in the 100 block of North Sandusky Street.
* Property worth $300 was stolen between Oct. 25-31 from a car parked in the 200 block of Lexington Boulevard, police said.
* A laptop computer worth $1,800 was stolen between 8 a.m. and 10 p.m. Oct. 24 from a car parked in the 8100 block of Orange Station Loop, Delaware County Sheriff's reports said.
The victim reported someone broke out the front driver's-side window of the vehicle and stole the computer.
* Property worth $728 was stolen between 7 p.m. Oct. 24 and 5:41 a.m. Oct. 25 from a car parked in the 6600 block of Duffy Road, reports said.
Stolen items include multiple knives, fishing equipment and clothing, according to reports.