A drunken man on a collision course with a police cruiser was arrested earlier this month in Delaware.
The man was arrested after he stumbled into a police cruiser about 9:50 p.m. March 1 in the 100 block of South Franklin Street, Delaware police reports said.
The officer was leaving the scene of an unrelated traffic stop when the 49-year-old man walked into the side of his car, according to reports.
Police said he was found to be highly intoxicated and was taken into custody and charged with disorderly conduct.
Other recent Delaware police reports include:
* A truck was recovered after it was stolen by an unknown suspect between 12:15 and 12:45 p.m. March 1 while it was parked in the first block of Eaton Avenue.
It was recovered later that day from a lot on Sunbury Road.
* A burglary took place between Jan. 1 and March 6 at a residence in the 400 block of West Central Avenue.
A suspect was identified and the case will be sent to a Delaware Grand Jury.
* A 22-year-old woman was arrested after she was caught about 7:52 p.m. March 3 attempting to steal merchandise worth $68 from a business in the 1300 block of Sunbury Road.
* A Delaware man reported someone smashed a window of his pickup truck between 7:30 p.m. March 4 and 6 a.m. March 5 while it was parked outside his residence in the 400 block of Vernon Avenue.
Electrical wiring worth $7,000 was stolen between Jan. 1 and Feb. 26 from a business in the 4700 block of state Route 605 in Galena, according to Delaware County Sheriff's reports.
The thief broke out a window to gain entry, with damages estimated at $500, and stole a laptop computer and an antique wooden clock, reports said.
Other recent sheriff's reports include:
* Property worth $1,500 was stolen between Jan. 13 and Feb. 27 from a residence in the 15200 block of Meredith State Road in Sunbury.
The victim reported someone broke into his garage and stole an air compressor, a large tool box and a lathe.
* Property worth $900 was reported stolen between 12:30 and 2 p.m. Feb. 26 from a residence in the 4900 block of Chapman Road in Delaware.
* A sheriff's deputy responded to a report of a scam letter mailed to a Delaware resident's home between Feb. 23-28 in the 200 block of Tinley Park Circle.
The victim told the officer she received a suspicious check in the mail for $4,685, accompanied by a letter stating she had won a contest.
The officer checked online and determined the letter was a scam.