A Delaware resident lost her electronics and her wheels to a thief last week. The burglary took place between 7 a.m. and 8 p.m. March 12 at a residence in the first block of Tabilore Loop, Delaware police said.
The victim reported the thief entered her home through a rear window and stole electronics worth $750, including a tablet computer, a laptop computer and a Blu-ray player.
The suspect then found the homeowner's car keys and fled with the property in her car, according to reports.
Other recent Delaware police reports include:
* A Delaware woman said her home in the first block of Neil Street was burglarized between 10 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. March 10.
The thief entered the home while she was at work and stole personal items, reports said.
* A Delaware woman told police prescription medication was stolen between 6 p.m. March 11 and 2 p.m. March 12 from her vehicle while it was parked in the 100 block of Somerset Road.
* Various tools were stolen between 12:45 and 1:30 p.m. March 8 from a vehicle parked in the 100 block of East William Street, police said.
* A Delaware woman reported someone smashed out a passenger-side window on her vehicle between 9:30 p.m. March 11 and 2:30 p.m. March 12 while it was parked outside her home in the 100 block of Hancock Street.The thief stole $3 in loose change from the vehicle, reports said.
Property worth $600 was stolen between 1:55 and 2:04 p.m. March 7 from a car parked outside a business in the 7700 block of state Route 37 in Sunbury, according to Delaware County Sheriff's reports.
The thief smashed out the passenger-side window to gain entry and stole a cellphone and an MP3 player, reports said.
In other reports:
* A Delaware resident reported someone smashed out the rear driver's-side window of his vehicle between 3 p.m. Feb. 28 and 6 a.m. March 1 while it was parked outside his residence in the 1300 block of Hanover Road.