The following programs are offered at the Community Library, 44 Burrer Drive, Sunbury, unless noted. For information, call 740-965-3901, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit community.lib.oh.us.
* High school seniors who will graduate this spring and who have participated in the library's Junior Friends volunteer group or volunteered at the library in some other way can apply for a $500 Junior Friends Scholarship. Applications are available at the Big Walnut High School guidance office or by emailing Fonda Kendrick at email@example.com. The application deadline is April 12.
* Meet the Authors Night, 7 to 8 p.m., Tuesday, April 2. Local authors Sherry Hartzler, Coe Huckabee and Tom Nelson will discuss their books. Free, but registration is requested. Refreshments will be offered.
* Yoga classes: Gentle Yoga classes meet from 1 to 2 p.m. Wednesdays, April 3, 10, 17 and 24; evening Yoga for Beginners and Beyond classes meet from 7 to 8 p.m. Wednesdays, April 10, 17 and 24. Cost is $5 per class. Pay at the class.
* Used Book Event, sponsored by Community Library Friends, 5 to 8 p.m., Thursday, April 4; 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Friday, April 5; and 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday, April 6.
* LEGO Club, 10:30 to 11:30 a.m., Saturday, April 6. For ages 5-10. We provide the LEGOS; you provide the imagination. Registration required.