The Delaware County Sheriff's Office has responded to reports of property stolen from area yards in recent weeks.
Multiple steel gratings and storm drain covers, together worth $300, were reported stolen between midnight March 30 and 2:48 p.m. April 5 from a residence in the 100 block of Harrison Street in Galena, the sheriff's office said.
Two wood carvings depicting bears, together valued at $700, were stolen between 6:47 and 7:11 a.m. April 8 from outside a residence in the 9400 block of state Route 37 in Sunbury, reports said.
Finally, a 12-foot aluminum rowboat worth $500 was stolen between 6 p.m. April 8 and 7:30 p.m. April 9 from outside a home in the 2800 block of North Galena Road in Sunbury, according to reports.
In other recent Delaware County Sheriff's reports:
* Two bathroom-sink faucets were reported damaged between 9:10 p.m. April 5 and 10:13 a.m. April 6 at the Concord Township administrative offices, 6385 Home Road.
The damage was estimated at $300, according to reports.
* A stop sign was stolen between 1:30 and 5:50 p.m. April 7 from the first block of Fourwinds Drive near Sunbury, reports said.
Delaware police responded to a report of arson at about 1:59 a.m. April 18 at a residence in the first block of West Central Avenue.
A small fire was started around a door frame by an unknown person, police said.
In other recent Delaware police reports:
* A burglary was reported between noon April 14 and 3 a.m. April 18 at a residence in the 700 block of Liberty Road.
* A window on the exterior of a vacant residence in the first block of West Harrison Street was broken between 11:45 a.m. and 5 p.m. April 14, police said.
* The front driver's-side window of a vehicle was smashed between 10:30 a.m. and 1 p.m. April 18 while the car was parked in the first block of Reid Street, according to reports.
* A Delaware man reported someone scratched his car with a key between 7:30 and 10:50 a.m. April 19 while it was parked in the 500 block of Boulder Drive.
* Property worth $50 was stolen between 5 and 8:30 p.m. April 21 from a residence in the 200 block of Chelsea Street, police said.
* A woman who lives in the 100 block of Sylvan Road reported a case of identity theft that took place between Jan. 31 and April 15.
According to the report, someone used her personal information to fraudulently file a tax return.