Delaware: TV, stereo, video-game console taken by thieves
Three Delaware households lost electronics and other property to thieves in recent burglaries.
A video-game console worth $250 was stolen during a burglary between 9:15 a.m. and 4 p.m. May 6 from a residence in the 1400 block of Wabash Avenue, Delaware police said.
Another burglary was reported to have taken place between 4 and 10 p.m. May 4 at a residence in the first block of Hammond Street, with multiple items stolen, according to police.
Delaware County Sheriff's deputies also responded to a report of a burglary that took place between 8 a.m. and 6:33 p.m. April 25 at a residence in the 1000 block of Dunham Road in Delaware.
The victim reported someone forced entry and stole a TV and a stereo system, among other items.
In other recent Delaware police reports:
* A Delaware woman reported a robbery at 2 p.m. April 7 near the 200 block of South Henry Street, police said.
The victim told police she was approached by a man on a bicycle who asked for money, then snatched cash from her hand and fled.
* Tools worth $400 reportedly were stolen between noon May 5 and 4 p.m. May 7 from a residence in the 100 block of Lexington Boulevard.
The victim reported a table saw and a lawn edger were stolen from her open garage by an unknown person.
* Property worth $90 was stolen between midnight and 7:35 a.m. April 6 from a vehicle parked outside a residence in the first block of Tabilore Loop, police said.
The victim reported someone entered the vehicle and stole a phone charger and a wooden desk still in its box.
In other Delaware County Sheriff's reports:
* Jewelry worth $1,670 was stolen between 8 and 9:30 a.m. April 22 from a residence in the 3800 block of Marysville Road in Delaware, sheriff's reports said.
Stolen items include five gold necklaces and two diamond rings.
* A man reported someone damaged his lawn at 6 p.m. April 15 in the 1700 block of state Route 257.
* A man reported someone damaged the exterior of his barn between 8 a.m. April 20 and 7:30 p.m. April 22 in the 1300 block of state Route 37 in Sunbury.