A burglary took place between 9 p.m. May 29 and 11:50 a.m. May 30 at a residence in the first block of Belle Avenue, Delaware police said.
During the investigation, marijuana paraphernalia was seen in plain view, according to reports.
The person who initially reported the burglary was charged with possession of paraphernalia and released at the scene, police said.
In other reports from the Delaware Police Department:
* A 2-year-old child was seen crossing Somerset Road alone about 2:30 p.m. May 31 after an adult watching the child fell asleep, police said.
Residents of nearby Heather Drive witnessed the incident and contacted police, according to reports.
The case was forwarded to Children Services for followup, reports said.
* A ceramic garden fountain worth $400 was stolen between noon May 1 and noon May 9 from the yard of a residence in the first block of Carriage Drive, police said.
* A man said his bicycle was stolen between 9 p.m. June 1 and 9 a.m. June 2 from the yard of his residence in the 100 block of Channing Street.
* A fence reportedly was damaged between noon May 19 and 4 p.m. June 2 in the 100 block of White Elm Drive, police said.
* Officers were dispatched to first block of West Winter Street about 1 a.m. June 3 on a report of several individuals stealing flowerpots, police said.
Several suspects were located nearby and the flowerpots were returned, reports said.
* A Delaware woman said someone smashed out a window of her car between 9:30 p.m. May 15 and 7 a.m. May 16 while the vehicle was parked outside her residence in the 700 block of Odevene Way.
The thief broke out a driver's' side window to gain access and stole a wallet that had been left in the vehicle, Delaware County Sheriff's reports said.
Damage to the vehicle was estimated at $500.
* A window was smashed out of a vehicle between 6 p.m. May 15 and 7:45 a.m. May 16 while it was parked outside a residence in the 2900 block of Royal Dornoch Circle in Delaware, reports said.
Damage was estimated at $500.
* Two tires were slashed between 10 p.m. May 17 and 8 a.m. May 18 on a vehicle parked in the 100 block of North Walnut Street in Galena, the sheriff's office said.
Both passenger-side tires were deflated, with damage estimated at $800, according to reports.
* Video games and cash, together worth $310, were stolen at about 11 a.m. May 15 from a residence in the 2200 block of state Route 521, reports said.
The victim reported someone climbed through a second-story window to enter her bedroom and take the items.
Her boyfriend's brother is a suspect in the case, reports said.