Delaware police responded to reports of three burglaries last weekend.
A 14-year-old boy was arrested for burglary after he forced entry into an apartment in the first block of Parsons Avenue by breaking out a window about 9:45 a.m. June 9, police said.
An attempted burglary was reported to have taken place between 4:40 and 4:44 a.m. June 9 at a residence in the first block of Wootring Street, police said. No items were reported stolen.
Finally, officers responded to a report of a burglary that took place between 5 and 5:45 p.m. June 7 at a residence in the first block of Muirwood Village Drive.
The victim said someone forced entry and stole prescription medicine.
In other recent reports from Delaware police:
* A robbery was reported to have occurred at 3:15 a.m. June 8 in the 100 block of East William Street, police said.
* Multiple vehicle break-ins were reported to have taken place on Steward Road in Galena overnight May 31.
Property worth $320 was stolen between midnight and 7:17 a.m. May 31 from a car parked outside a residence in the 5800 block of Steward Road in Galena, according to Delaware County Sheriff's reports.
Someone forced entry and stole a backpack, rock-climbing equipment and $20 in cash, reports said.
A gym bag and workout equipment, together worth $145, were reported stolen between midnight and 7 a.m. May 31 from a residence in the same block.
Finally, a laptop computer worth $1,500 was stolen about 8:37 a.m. May 31 from a car parked in the block.
* Items were stolen from two vehicles between midnight and 8 a.m. May 16 while both were parked outside a residence in the 7400 block of Overland Trail in Delaware, reports said.
The thief smashed out the driver's-side window of one vehicle and took $225 in cash from inside, according to reports.
A window was broken out of the second vehicle, and a purse and a pair of sunglasses were stolen from inside, reports said.
* A GPS device and a briefcase, together worth $150, were reported stolen between midnight and 7:32 a.m. May 24 from a truck parked in the 500 block of Cheshire Road in Delaware.
* The driver's-side passenger window was broken out of a truck between 10 p.m. May 24 and 10 a.m. May 25 in the 2800 block of Columbus Pike in Delaware, with damages estimated at $200, the sheriff's office said.
* A Galena man reported a neighbor set his fence on fire between 8:40 and 11:21 p.m. May 20 in the 1400 block of South Galena Road.
Police were contacted to investigate the incident. After interviewing a neighbor, it was determined he had set the fence on fire, reports said. Because the fence sits along a shared driveway, the case remained under investigation at the time of the report.
* Eight windows were smashed at a home under construction in the 5900 block of McClellon Drive in Galena between 5 p.m. May 17 and 8 a.m. May 20, the sheriff's office said.
A construction-company representative said someone forced entry into the residence and damaged the windows.