Delaware City Police took reports of three bicycle thefts last week.
July 10 between 9:30 and 11:30 a.m. a road bicycle valued at $400 was reported stolen from an attached garage in the 100 block of West Heffner Street.
The next day, a bicycle was stolen from the yard of a residence in the 200 block on South Liberty Street.
Reports said the victim provided suspect information for the $250 that was taken sometime between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m.
A pink bicycle was stolen from outside a residence on the 90 block of Park Avenue.
Reports said the $100 bicycle went missing sometime between July 12 and July 14.
Other recent Delaware police reports included:
* A flat-screen television and DVD player worth $150 were taken from a church in the first block of West Winter Street July 11.
* Two lawn ornaments were taken from the front yard of a home on the 100 block of Muirwood Drive sometime between 1:30 p.m. July 14 and July 15 at 8 p.m.
A suspect was listed on the report, but no one was charged.
* A window was broken out of a residence in the 100 block of Westwood Avenue July 15, reports said.
* Sometime between 9 a.m. and 7:30 p.m. on July 14, a window was broken out of a vehicle parked on the 600 block of Heritage Boulevard.
Nothing was reported missing from inside the vehicle.
* Police responded to the area of South Franklin Street and West Williams Street at 10:35 p.m. July 11 to take a report of a robbery.
A man said an unknown man pushed him down and stole $130 in cash and a half pack of cigarettes, reports said.
The man said his cell phone was also damaged.
The Delaware County Sheriff's Office is investigating destruction of two Galena mailboxes.
According to reports, two mailboxes in the 6000 block of Crystal Valley Drive were destroyed June 9 after bottles placed inside them exploded.
The mailboxes were valued at $200 each according to reports.
Other recent sheriff's reports included:
* A company in the 4000 block of Pittman Road in Delaware reported June 9 sometime in the last month $4,000 of copper wire was stolen from a cell phone tower and accompanying building.
Reports said a hole cut in a chain link fence allowed thieves access.
* Thieves broke into a garage in the 3000 block of U.S. Route 23 North July 9 to steal more than $1,200 worth of construction equipment.
Reports said a generator, chop saw and stainless steel vacuum were stolen.