A teenager who fled from Delaware police Oct. 5 was charged with public intoxication, underage drinking, possession of drug paraphernalia and obstructing official business, according to reports.
Police reports said officers approached two boys who were attempting to get into a vehicle at 1:12 a.m. Oct. 5 in the 200 block of Park Avenue. While one of the boys tried to flee on foot, the other stayed next to the vehicle and was charged with underage drinking, reports said.
Police made another arrest for underage drinking at 1:21 a.m. Oct. 6 when, reports said, they found a 19-year-old urinating in a crosswalk at Sandusky and East William streets.
In other recent Delaware police reports:
* Three tires were slashed on a vehicle parked in the 200 block of Freedom Lane between 10:30 p.m. Oct. 5 and 10:30 a.m. Oct. 6, reports said.
* A license plate was reported stolen Oct. 4 from a vehicle parked at the Delaware County District Library, 84 E. Winter St. Reports said the plate went missing between 3 and 6 p.m.
* Three license plates were stolen between midnight and 9:35 a.m Oct. 10 from separate vehicles parked in a lot in the first block of Williams Drive. Reports said eggs were thrown at one of the vehicles.
* Police were called at 1 a.m. Oct. 5 to the first block of West Winter Street to investigate the sound of gunfire. Reports said deputies determined a shotgun accidentally had been fired and no one was charged with discharging a firearm.
* Almost $2,500 worth of electronics and gift cards were stolen from an unlocked vehicle parked in the 500 block of Birchwood Drive. Reports listed the items, stolen between 10:30 and 11:30 a.m. Oct. 7, as a computer valued at $1,200, two cellphones valued at $1,000, and a $250 gift card.