Delaware police responded to two burglaries last week.
Reports said thieves entered an apartment in the 1000 block of Towne Lane through an unlocked door and stole a 47-inch television, a video-game console, a DVD player, a laptop computer, beauty products, food and prescription medicine. The items, stolen between noon and 7:38 p.m. Oct. 27, are valued at $1,773, reports said.
A homeowner in the 100 block of South Liberty Street reported someone entered the home and stole a tablet computer, jewelry and cash, together worth $3,000. Reports said the theft occurred between 9:45 p.m. Oct. 27 and 9 a.m. Oct. 28.
In other recent Delaware police reports:
* Between 6:30 pm. Oct. 24 and 9:30 a.m. Oct. 25, two metal table legs valued at $100 were stolen from a business in the first block of South Sandusky Street, reports said.
* Three cellphones and two packs of cigarettes were reported stolen between 10:15 and 10:45 a.m. Oct. 27 from an unlocked vehicle at Mingo Park, 500 E. Lincoln Ave.
* On Oct. 25, a resident of the first block of Tabilore Loop reported a purse and wallet containing a driver's license, debit card, cosmetologist license and $5 in cash were stolen from an unlocked vehicle between 5 p.m. Oct. 24 and 10:30 a.m. Oct. 25.
* A man was arrested at about 10 p.m. Oct. 27 after witnesses spotted him slashing two tires on a vehicle parked in the first block of Nell Street, reports said.
* Employees of a business in the first block of Lake Street called police Oct. 28 to report the store's window was broken overnight. Reports said a beer bottle was thrown through the window.